More and more advertisers are “getting” internet advertising, and the results show it. Online advertising is expected to grow to 10% of all media purchases for 2009, to a total of 30 billion dollars. Up from an expected 8.8% of ad spending for 2008. The reasons are clear. Advertisers are “getting” the internet, what it can do to help them bring cost-effective information to their customers, and how that translates into a meaningful business relationship.
- #NeverForget Today, all of us take a moment to remember those that gave all that day, and those that continue to gi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- All gave some, some gave all. On this Memorial Day we humbly say Thank You, to all that have, and continue to serve… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- Sittimg here chillin in Puerto Rico with my One Thing... all three of them. #MiFamilia 4 months ago
- I just voted for @Jlarsonguitar on. That was prolly best performance EVER on #TheVoice and we've been eatvhing since day 1. WTG 4 months ago
- .@adamlevine #VoiceTop10 dude.. that was OFF THE HOOK! Great coaching n Jesse went Babe Ruth on that bizzle nitch 4 months ago