More and more advertisers are “getting” internet advertising, and the results show it. Online advertising is expected to grow to 10% of all media purchases for 2009, to a total of 30 billion dollars. Up from an expected 8.8% of ad spending for 2008. The reasons are clear. Advertisers are “getting” the internet, what it can do to help them bring cost-effective information to their customers, and how that translates into a meaningful business relationship.
- I cast my Heisman ballot for #LamarJackson! Click the player you think deserves the @NissanUSA #HeismanHouse vote! cards.twitter.com/cards/1ite9/53… 1 week ago
- RT @GuyKawasaki: 4 Hidden Tech Tools To Make Your Life Easier bit.ly/2AsEXQU 1 week ago
- RT @UofLFootball: 411.0 yards of total offense per game and 42 TD twitter.com/jakelourim/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @paulbarron: Educate yourself on Net Neutrality fast. The haves and have-nots on the internet is within reach of the Orwellian masters l… 3 weeks ago
- #voicesavejon 3 weeks ago