More and more advertisers are “getting” internet advertising, and the results show it. Online advertising is expected to grow to 10% of all media purchases for 2009, to a total of 30 billion dollars. Up from an expected 8.8% of ad spending for 2008. The reasons are clear. Advertisers are “getting” the internet, what it can do to help them bring cost-effective information to their customers, and how that translates into a meaningful business relationship.
- RT @BarackObama: I got my start holding community meetings in Chicago, so it was fun to be home for one tonight. Michelle and I want the wo… 3 weeks ago
- RT @LiteBitCo: "We see everything" @NSAGov "We know everything" @Wikipedia "We find everything" @Google "We sell everything" @amazon "W… 2 months ago
- RT @UofLFootball: From the on-field heroics to the off-field service, thank you @LJ_era8 for being an unbelievable leader and teammate. You… 2 months ago
- RT @Vikings: Tremendous ovation for @teddyb_h2o. Welcome back! 🐻 #Skol https://t.co/jLIM6HSc3y 3 months ago
- Weller 12 #manhattan ... yum.. #bourbon instagram.com/p/Bc0cbkyj4hL/ 3 months ago