More and more advertisers are “getting” internet advertising, and the results show it. Online advertising is expected to grow to 10% of all media purchases for 2009, to a total of 30 billion dollars. Up from an expected 8.8% of ad spending for 2008. The reasons are clear. Advertisers are “getting” the internet, what it can do to help them bring cost-effective information to their customers, and how that translates into a meaningful business relationship.
- Sittimg here chillin in Puerto Rico with my One Thing... all three of them. #MiFamilia 6 days ago
- I just voted for @Jlarsonguitar on. That was prolly best performance EVER on #TheVoice and we've been eatvhing since day 1. WTG 2 weeks ago
- .@adamlevine #VoiceTop10 dude.. that was OFF THE HOOK! Great coaching n Jesse went Babe Ruth on that bizzle nitch 2 weeks ago
- RT to #VoiceSaveStephanie nbc.com/the-voice/app 3 weeks ago
- #VoiceSaveStephanie 3 weeks ago