With the success of YouTube, and the subsequent success of companies using YouTube to promote products and services, it is important to have a strategy before you tackle a YouTube project. It can be very cost effective, and can get your message out there quick! But you have to be prepared with a strategy and plan. This is a nice, short segment from a B2B conference featuring some of the country’s larger advertisers, and how they’re using YouTube, and their opinions on strategy.
- #NeverForget Today, all of us take a moment to remember those that gave all that day, and those that continue to gi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- All gave some, some gave all. On this Memorial Day we humbly say Thank You, to all that have, and continue to serve… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- Sittimg here chillin in Puerto Rico with my One Thing... all three of them. #MiFamilia 4 months ago
- I just voted for @Jlarsonguitar on. That was prolly best performance EVER on #TheVoice and we've been eatvhing since day 1. WTG 4 months ago
- .@adamlevine #VoiceTop10 dude.. that was OFF THE HOOK! Great coaching n Jesse went Babe Ruth on that bizzle nitch 4 months ago