With the success of YouTube, and the subsequent success of companies using YouTube to promote products and services, it is important to have a strategy before you tackle a YouTube project. It can be very cost effective, and can get your message out there quick! But you have to be prepared with a strategy and plan. This is a nice, short segment from a B2B conference featuring some of the country’s larger advertisers, and how they’re using YouTube, and their opinions on strategy.
- RT @BarackObama: I got my start holding community meetings in Chicago, so it was fun to be home for one tonight. Michelle and I want the wo… 3 weeks ago
- RT @LiteBitCo: "We see everything" @NSAGov "We know everything" @Wikipedia "We find everything" @Google "We sell everything" @amazon "W… 2 months ago
- RT @UofLFootball: From the on-field heroics to the off-field service, thank you @LJ_era8 for being an unbelievable leader and teammate. You… 2 months ago
- RT @Vikings: Tremendous ovation for @teddyb_h2o. Welcome back! 🐻 #Skol https://t.co/jLIM6HSc3y 3 months ago
- Weller 12 #manhattan ... yum.. #bourbon instagram.com/p/Bc0cbkyj4hL/ 3 months ago