With the success of YouTube, and the subsequent success of companies using YouTube to promote products and services, it is important to have a strategy before you tackle a YouTube project. It can be very cost effective, and can get your message out there quick! But you have to be prepared with a strategy and plan. This is a nice, short segment from a B2B conference featuring some of the country’s larger advertisers, and how they’re using YouTube, and their opinions on strategy.
- I cast my Heisman ballot for #LamarJackson! Click the player you think deserves the @NissanUSA #HeismanHouse vote! cards.twitter.com/cards/1ite9/53… 1 week ago
- RT @GuyKawasaki: 4 Hidden Tech Tools To Make Your Life Easier bit.ly/2AsEXQU 1 week ago
- RT @UofLFootball: 411.0 yards of total offense per game and 42 TD twitter.com/jakelourim/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @paulbarron: Educate yourself on Net Neutrality fast. The haves and have-nots on the internet is within reach of the Orwellian masters l… 3 weeks ago
- #voicesavejon 3 weeks ago