With the success of YouTube, and the subsequent success of companies using YouTube to promote products and services, it is important to have a strategy before you tackle a YouTube project. It can be very cost effective, and can get your message out there quick! But you have to be prepared with a strategy and plan. This is a nice, short segment from a B2B conference featuring some of the country’s larger advertisers, and how they’re using YouTube, and their opinions on strategy.
- Sittimg here chillin in Puerto Rico with my One Thing... all three of them. #MiFamilia 6 days ago
- I just voted for @Jlarsonguitar on. That was prolly best performance EVER on #TheVoice and we've been eatvhing since day 1. WTG 2 weeks ago
- .@adamlevine #VoiceTop10 dude.. that was OFF THE HOOK! Great coaching n Jesse went Babe Ruth on that bizzle nitch 2 weeks ago
- RT to #VoiceSaveStephanie nbc.com/the-voice/app 3 weeks ago
- #VoiceSaveStephanie 3 weeks ago