As marketers are pressured to increase ROI for marketing, the internet becomes a media that provides quantifiable stats, can generate leads, and build brand. It is no surprise that internet advertising is up over 2006, for a total spend of over 21 billion dollars. Find out which internet segments marketers turned to for results.
- I cast my Heisman ballot for #LamarJackson! Click the player you think deserves the @NissanUSA #HeismanHouse vote! cards.twitter.com/cards/1ite9/53… 1 week ago
- RT @GuyKawasaki: 4 Hidden Tech Tools To Make Your Life Easier bit.ly/2AsEXQU 1 week ago
- RT @UofLFootball: 411.0 yards of total offense per game and 42 TD twitter.com/jakelourim/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @paulbarron: Educate yourself on Net Neutrality fast. The haves and have-nots on the internet is within reach of the Orwellian masters l… 3 weeks ago
- #voicesavejon 3 weeks ago