You hear a lot about it. Some may think it’s some kind of secret computer code language. It’s simple to explain… It’s HOW we are using the web. What are the new developments in internet technology, but more importantly how are we using it to link information and each other. This 5 minute video demonstrates web 2.0 perfectly, and has been viewed over 600,000 times!
- I cast my Heisman ballot for #LamarJackson! Click the player you think deserves the @NissanUSA #HeismanHouse vote! cards.twitter.com/cards/1ite9/53… 1 week ago
- RT @GuyKawasaki: 4 Hidden Tech Tools To Make Your Life Easier bit.ly/2AsEXQU 1 week ago
- RT @UofLFootball: 411.0 yards of total offense per game and 42 TD twitter.com/jakelourim/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @paulbarron: Educate yourself on Net Neutrality fast. The haves and have-nots on the internet is within reach of the Orwellian masters l… 3 weeks ago
- #voicesavejon 3 weeks ago