This recording recently went viral when a Comcast customer was trying to disconnect service and the customer “service” rep on the other end of the line simply could not let him go. Hopefully it’s an outlier and not indicative of how cable companies train their employees when someone wants to terminate service.
- When #1 son scores tix in row 14. And invites the old man. #familyrocks https://t.co/cJN5pWmEF1 2 weeks ago
- Check out this wine. I'm giving it 3 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/users/barry.la… https://t.co/8aJKENoOjW 2 weeks ago
- Check out this wine. I'm giving it 4 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/users/barry.la… https://t.co/LDKctyMy5z 4 weeks ago
- Cast iron #pizza crispy, yummy goodness instagram.com/p/BnpJuXWByXB/… 1 month ago
- RT @CalLiftInc: Wishing you a safe, happy Labor Day from all your friends at Cal-Lift https://t.co/GyC8Eu60gv 1 month ago