This recording recently went viral when a Comcast customer was trying to disconnect service and the customer “service” rep on the other end of the line simply could not let him go. Hopefully it’s an outlier and not indicative of how cable companies train their employees when someone wants to terminate service.
- #voicesaveDeandre 1 week ago
- Check out this wine. I'm giving it 4 of 5 stars with the @Vivino app: vivino.com/users/barry.la… https://t.co/XhLvCluOvx 3 weeks ago
- #VoiceSaveLynnea 1 month ago
- ow.ly/SAs830mlsTi Your sales force collect business cards, right? Put those email addresses to work for your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- When #1 son scores tix in row 14. And invites the old man. #familyrocks https://t.co/cJN5pWmEF1 2 months ago