This recording recently went viral when a Comcast customer was trying to disconnect service and the customer “service” rep on the other end of the line simply could not let him go. Hopefully it’s an outlier and not indicative of how cable companies train their employees when someone wants to terminate service.
- RT @LiteBitCo: "We see everything" @NSAGov "We know everything" @Wikipedia "We find everything" @Google "We sell everything" @amazon "W… 1 week ago
- RT @UofLFootball: From the on-field heroics to the off-field service, thank you @LJ_era8 for being an unbelievable leader and teammate. You… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Vikings: Tremendous ovation for @teddyb_h2o. Welcome back! 🐻 #Skol https://t.co/jLIM6HSc3y 1 month ago
- Weller 12 #manhattan ... yum.. #bourbon instagram.com/p/Bc0cbkyj4hL/ 1 month ago
- Good things are about to happen. #bourbon #manhattan instagram.com/p/Bc0bzSXj4Hk/ 1 month ago