This recording recently went viral when a Comcast customer was trying to disconnect service and the customer “service” rep on the other end of the line simply could not let him go. Hopefully it’s an outlier and not indicative of how cable companies train their employees when someone wants to terminate service.
- RT @SouthwestAir: You know nothing, John Snow. #ForTheThrone https://t.co/efotki10rR 1 month ago
- Hands, sand an overhead projector, and a ton of #creative talent. @IBEROSTAR grand paraiso, https://t.co/nN5e5gUTuk 1 month ago
- #familytime matters https://t.co/Nh4ajmJZ1M 1 month ago
- RT @GoCards: “… from the University of Louisville." Louisville is 1️⃣ of three schools nationally, with players selected in each of the la… 1 month ago
- Fruity without being sweet. . Wine from @Beaucastel via @Vivino: vivino.com/users/barry.la… https://t.co/AEH3rgRVQR 2 months ago