This recording recently went viral when a Comcast customer was trying to disconnect service and the customer “service” rep on the other end of the line simply could not let him go. Hopefully it’s an outlier and not indicative of how cable companies train their employees when someone wants to terminate service.
- RT @TheScaryNature: The King. https://t.co/xjRGC95tJY 1 month ago
- Saludos a Mecico! instagram.com/p/BRRSFbRjKap/ 1 month ago
- New, Old Fashion. 2oz. Old Fitz. 1oz. Caravella Orangecello, .5oz. Simple syrup. Shaken, orange… instagram.com/p/BRO643qjkbH/ 1 month ago
- Florida #sunsets @ Palmetto, Florida instagram.com/p/BQyPcbbDcVE/ 2 months ago
- RT @richardbranson: My top 10 quotes on finding happiness: virg.in/Zen https://t.co/qUuSgu4r4p 2 months ago