This recording recently went viral when a Comcast customer was trying to disconnect service and the customer “service” rep on the other end of the line simply could not let him go. Hopefully it’s an outlier and not indicative of how cable companies train their employees when someone wants to terminate service.
- Our latest eNewsletter helping you market and brand your material handling dealership. #MaterialHandlingNews t.e2ma.net/cshare/inbound… 1 week ago
- #NeverForget Today, all of us take a moment to remember those that gave all that day, and those that continue to gi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- All gave some, some gave all. On this Memorial Day we humbly say Thank You, to all that have, and continue to serve… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 months ago
- Sittimg here chillin in Puerto Rico with my One Thing... all three of them. #MiFamilia 5 months ago
- I just voted for @Jlarsonguitar on. That was prolly best performance EVER on #TheVoice and we've been eatvhing since day 1. WTG 5 months ago