This recording recently went viral when a Comcast customer was trying to disconnect service and the customer “service” rep on the other end of the line simply could not let him go. Hopefully it’s an outlier and not indicative of how cable companies train their employees when someone wants to terminate service.
- Fruity without being sweet. . Wine from @Beaucastel via @Vivino: vivino.com/users/barry.la… https://t.co/AEH3rgRVQR 2 weeks ago
- ow.ly/qSR230nEaz6 #EmailMarketing is one of the most efficient ways to distribute your message, quickly and e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- When your return trip from #vacation gets rained out and you end up stranded, @SouthwestAir comes through, even th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: Lamar Jackson set the record for most rush attempts by a QB in a single season since the merger. He didn't start a game unti… 2 months ago
- Tasty. Full body, note of clam with a chocolate finish…. Wine from @BodMartinCodax via @Vivino:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago